Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:53 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] I am on 7122 with pig number 158

CQ CQ CQ

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Paul Smith

Sorry, I have to get a powered speaker..... I did not hear the earbuds. For some reason hooked to the tuner I had it on the signals were WAY down. I changed around and tuned the G5RV with my old BLT and now the pig is gangbusters. Johnny and I had a qso.....will try some tomorrow..

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On May 13, 2014, at 8:37 PM, "dekle" <dekle@...> wrote:

Well, Johnny and I just held a QSO party on 7122 and the guest of honor (N0NBD) never showed up ???????