Topics

NM0S at FDIM

WA0ITP

I have been watching the video streaming of the FDIM banquet, and our David Cripe, NM0S, has just been inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Many well deserved congratulations to Dave.

--
72 WA�ITP
I love this radio stuff.

WA0ITP

I forgot to mention he also won category 200 of the Homebrew contest with his soon to be famous MenthoDyne transceiver. Again heartiest congratulations to Dave.

On 5/17/2014 7:44 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:
I have been watching the video streaming of the FDIM banquet, and our
David Cripe, NM0S, has just been inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Many
well deserved congratulations to Dave.
--
72 WA�ITP
I love this radio stuff.

Congratulations Dave!
On both awards.

On Saturday, May 17, 2014, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I forgot to mention he also won category 200 of the Homebrew contest
with his soon to be famous MenthoDyne transceiver. Again heartiest
congratulations to Dave.

On 5/17/2014 7:44 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:
> I have been watching the video streaming of the FDIM banquet, and our
> David Cripe, NM0S, has just been inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Many
> well deserved congratulations to Dave.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Paul Smith

Well BIG congrats to our Dave. Well done!!!

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On May 17, 2014, at 7:56 PM, "WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I forgot to mention he also won category 200 of the Homebrew contest
with his soon to be famous MenthoDyne transceiver. Again heartiest
congratulations to Dave.

On 5/17/2014 7:44 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:
> I have been watching the video streaming of the FDIM banquet, and our
> David Cripe, NM0S, has just been inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Many
> well deserved congratulations to Dave.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

W0IIT

Congratulations Dave, well deserved. You belong right up there with all the others that have down so much to further our beloved QRP world!!!

72, Bart

Rich Fowler <k8meg@...>

Congrats Dave! Thanks for all your contributions to 4SQRP and the QRP community!

72,
Rich K8MEG

Walter - K5EST

Congratulations Dave, you deserve to be recognized for your outstanding designs and support of QRP and 4SQRP! Real Ham radio spirit! !!

.........Walter . K5EST.........
Editor - Ozark QRP Banner
.............4sqrp.com............

W5HEH AJ

DAVE , FB on your FDIM awards ! You deserve them for all your efforts and hard work , 73s, AJ w5heh

Dale Putnam

Congratulations Dave, it is always.. the best, when you do what you love to do,.. and it shows..
then it is recognized.. Thank you for all your work, for qrp.. and 4SQRP.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

ai9e_qrp@...

To all:

I'm home from Dayton, and catching up on emails, and I have to say I'm still overwhelmed by all this.  I'm very appreciative of this show of support, and very grateful for the honor.  The QRP community is the best part of Ham Radio, and 4QRP is a great group to be part of.

73

Dave NM0S

KK0S

Dave - Congratulations on a reward hard earned, and well deserved.  I watched your presentation and your passion shows. Best wishes OM and I'm looking forward to seeing you again at Ozarkcon.

Bruce - KK0S

Nick-WA5BDU

I managed to get to Dayton / FDIM for only the second time this year.  David not only scored with the HoF recognition and the homebrew contest, but also gave his talk on the POW receiver to an appreciative audience.

72,

Nick, WA5BDU