Topics

Updated Banner

Walter - K5EST

OK.....now the Date header is changed, June vs May !

Thanks guys that had my back so the change could be made.

If you forward the Banner or keep copies, then you may want
to download the corrected copy.

Going back to bed cuz these pneumonia meds are making
me a little weird......72...WAlter - K5EST

Paul Smith

Great read Walter tnx.

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2014, at 11:28 AM, "Walter - K5EST walter.k5est@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

OK.....now the Date header is changed, June vs May !

Thanks guys that had my back so the change could be made.

If you forward the Banner or keep copies, then you may want
to download the corrected copy.

Going back to bed cuz these pneumonia meds are making
me a little weird......72...WAlter - K5EST

W0IIT

"Going back to bed cuz these pneumonia meds are making
me a little weird…..

Ah, shouldn’t that be weirder?  Just a kidding:-)  I hope the meds are working and you are good as new quickly!!!!  Pneumonia is bad news and really isn’t a joking matter!!!!

Take care es 72!!

cu, Bart