Topics

7122 Net

WA0ITP

Same Old Story Different Day.  40M prop this morning was very poor and there were no check ins.  I heard one station way down in strength but couldn't pull it out.  Whomever it was, thank you for trying. Hopefully next week will be better.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Paul Smith

It may have been me Terry, I sent my call a few times hoping against hope someone out there might hear me. I'll keep trying. Rig was pig number 58

de Paul N0NBD