Topics

September Ozark QRP Banner is online

Jeremy Utley

Hey all!

Since I expect the next couple of weeks to be pretty busy here, between work and preparing for Brutus, I decided to get the September issue of the Banner up nice and early this month!  It’s up and online now!

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

Brutus Bash

Ozarkcon 2015

WD9F’s Antenna Journey

Bugg’in CW

KB6NU’s column – Remote Ops

4x4 Sprint

From the Editor

Hope everyone enjoys!  Thanks to everyone who sent in articles!

73

Jeremy, NQ0M

In Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

Dale Putnam

Hi Jeremy,
  Great issue.. good read, cover to cover.
Thank you for your very productive labor of love!!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 23:02:54 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] September Ozark QRP Banner is online

Hey all!

Since I expect the next couple of weeks to be pretty busy here, between work and preparing for Brutus, I decided to get the September issue of the Banner up nice and early this month!  It’s up and online now!

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

Brutus Bash

Ozarkcon 2015

WD9F’s Antenna Journey

Bugg’in CW

KB6NU’s column – Remote Ops

4x4 Sprint

From the Editor

Hope everyone enjoys!  Thanks to everyone who sent in articles!

73

Jeremy, NQ0M

In Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

Paul Smith

Great news letter Jeremy, You are off to a good start.
Tnx and cul de Paul N0NBD

On Sep 1, 2014, at 11:02 PM, 'Jeremy Utley' jerutley@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey all!

Since I expect the next couple of weeks to be pretty busy here, between work and preparing for Brutus, I decided to get the September issue of the Banner up nice and early this month!  It’s up and online now!

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

Brutus Bash

Ozarkcon 2015

WD9F’s Antenna Journey

Bugg’in CW

KB6NU’s column – Remote Ops

4x4 Sprint

From the Editor

Hope everyone enjoys!  Thanks to everyone who sent in articles!

73

Jeremy, NQ0M

In Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

Rich Fowler <k8meg@...>

GM Jeremy, Nicely done Banner! Thanks!
72,
Rich K8MEG

Phil Anderson

The newsletter is looking good Jeremy..........

unc Phil, W0XI

'Jeremy Utley' jerutley@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Hey all!

Since I expect the next couple of weeks to be pretty busy here,
between work and preparing for Brutus, I decided to get the September
issue of the Banner up nice and early this month! It’s up and online now!

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

>From the index:

Brutus Bash

Ozarkcon 2015

WD9F’s Antenna Journey

Bugg’in CW

KB6NU’s column – Remote Ops

4x4 Sprint

>From the Editor

Hope everyone enjoys! Thanks to everyone who sent in articles!

73

Jeremy, NQ0M

In Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

Walter - K5EST

Congrats and Great job, Jeremy.  Thank you for taking the Banner to new heights!

72/73,

............Walter . K5EST............
.....Amateur Radio Station.....
Elecraft KX3 - Yaesu FT-817
................4sqrp.com...............

On Sep 2, 2014 10:25 AM, "'Jeremy Utley' jerutley@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey all!

Since I expect the next couple of weeks to be pretty busy here, between work and preparing for Brutus, I decided to get the September issue of the Banner up nice and early this month!  It’s up and online now!

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

Brutus Bash

Ozarkcon 2015

WD9F’s Antenna Journey

Bugg’in CW

KB6NU’s column – Remote Ops

4x4 Sprint

From the Editor

Hope everyone enjoys!  Thanks to everyone who sent in articles!

73

Jeremy, NQ0M

In Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

Johnny AC0BQ

Nice job, Jeremy!
As Dale said, great read !
Thanks

On Monday, September 1, 2014, 'Jeremy Utley' jerutley@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey all!

Since I expect the next couple of weeks to be pretty busy here, between work and preparing for Brutus, I decided to get the September issue of the Banner up nice and early this month!  It’s up and online now!

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

Brutus Bash

Ozarkcon 2015