Topics

Nets tonight

Paul Smith

Parked outside my south kitchen bay window is a thunderstorm and all I hear is lightning crashing. Will try again.

de Paul N0NBD

Wayne Dillon

Hi Paul,
Back on at 30 mins past the hour
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Parked outside my south kitchen bay window is a thunderstorm and all I hear is lightning crashing. Will try again.

de Paul N0NBD

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH