Topics

More Fun-Tak Uses

WA0ITP

I added another use to my Fun-Tak page. Sometime ago someone (on QRP-L I think) mentioned that it worked well for holding SMD ICs in place for soldering. I found that it's perfect for that and updated my Fun-Tak page with a coupla pictures. http://www.wa0itp.com/funtak.html
Now if only my hands were steadier :o( If anyone has other uses for this stuff, pse send a couple pictures and I'll include them on the page, giving you credit of course.

Thanx

--
72 WA�ITP
I love this radio stuff.

Paul Smith

Terry and all,
I use similar sticky tack on the feet of my  paddles. they don’t slide around any, i also have tack under my BLT and ZM2 to keep them from sliding around.
De Paul N0NBD

On Oct 25, 2014, at 4:18 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I added another use to my Fun-Tak page. Sometime ago someone (on QRP-L
I think) mentioned that it worked well for holding SMD ICs in place for
soldering. I found that it's perfect for that and updated my Fun-Tak
page with a coupla pictures. http://www.wa0itp.com/funtak.html
Now if only my hands were steadier :o( If anyone has other uses for
this stuff, pse send a couple pictures and I'll include them on the
page, giving you credit of course.

Thanx

--
72 WAØITP