Topics

Antenna WX

WA0ITP

Really cold this morning. I had +5 but it looks to be warming up a bit for the weekend, all the way up to freezing :o)

--
72 WA�ITP
I love this radio stuff.

Dale Putnam

33F and 30mph.. that makes it a 30-30 day..

now where did I put them shells anyway?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Paul Smith

It was nine degrees here. It is sunny and warming up now. Heck it is 10 degrees now… I think I would do some yard work but it is covered with snow.
My antennas are fixed. and working.
CUL Paul N0NBD

On Nov 18, 2014, at 8:55 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Really cold this morning. I had +5 but it looks to be warming up a bit
for the weekend, all the way up to freezing :o)

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Johnny AC0BQ

Brrrrr
Started out at +5 this am now up to 22 in Topeka......short sleeve WX!

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

It was nine degrees here. It is sunny and warming up now. Heck it is 10 degrees now… I think I would do some yard work but it is covered with snow.
My antennas are fixed. and working.
CUL Paul N0NBD

On Nov 18, 2014, at 8:55 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Really cold this morning. I had +5 but it looks to be warming up a bit
for the weekend, all the way up to freezing :o)

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wa0itp@...

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72

Paul Smith

On Nov 18, 2014, at 9:47 AM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

Watch out for the brass monkey!!!!!
Retirement is great but I am tired. Toodles has me working on a LONG honey do list.
Paul N0NBD

[...]

Chuck Carpenter

A balmy +20F here in the sunny south... :-)

At 08:55 AM 11/18/2014, you wrote:
Really cold this morning. I had +5 but it looks to be warming up a bit

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX