Topics

Neat Homebrew Tower Video via Utube

Phil Anderson

Hey guys,

Here's a neat Utube video I ran across; saw it listed on the Elecraft reflector. Guy attaches camera to the beam and then tilts it back up so you can see the view above the 60 foot trees. Neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY-7VgZNypk

Unc Phil/W0XI

Paul Smith

great view!

On Nov 23, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

Here's a neat Utube video I ran across; saw it listed on the Elecraft
reflector. Guy attaches camera to the beam and then tilts it back up so
you can see the view above the 60 foot trees. Neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY-7VgZNypk

Unc Phil/W0XI

---

Tim

I was blown away by video I took with a quad copter from my qth, I guess we miss a lot not having wings!
Of course if you are a Flying Pig you get the benefits!
Tim W4YN FP