Topics

Nets

Scotty Long

No joy tonight I can't hear Wayne and very few other stations 7.122...

Sent from my iPad

Scotty Long NU0S Nebraska

Paul Smith

No Joy here either
Heard a kd4???? working a w9 but could not hear the w9. Will try 80 I should hear Johnny
de Paul N0NBD

On Dec 10, 2014, at 7:41 PM, Scotty Long nu0s_73@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

No joy tonight I can't hear Wayne and very few other stations 7.122...

Sent from my iPad

Scotty Long NU0S Nebraska

Johnny AC0BQ

Same here Scotty
I heard Chas w2sh check in so 40 is already long.
I'm only 80 miles from him.

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72

Scotty Long

Hey Johnny I didn't hear Chas at all...your right 40 must be way long tonight. I'm down to just my Hustler vertical for awhile so no 80m until I get antenna back up...

Sent from my iPad

Scotty Long NU0S

On Dec 10, 2014, at 19:49, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Same here Scotty
I heard Chas w2sh check in so 40 is already long.
I'm only 80 miles from him.

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014, Scotty Long nu0s_73@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

No joy tonight I can't hear Wayne and very few other stations 7.122...

Sent from my iPad

Scotty Long NU0S Nebraska

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Forrest Plumstead

If it was as bad as Monday night I believe you. From what you guys are saying it sounds worse.

73
Forrest WB5HQO
SKCC 6855
NAQCC 3678