Topics

GOOD MORNING, Lil ol' world

Dale Putnam

It's 11F and a breeze... overcast, visi is 1/2 mile in fog that sticks to the windshield, antenna, trees,
grass... it's pretty.. and slick.
Great day to build antennas.. !!  Anyone?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

WA0ITP

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

On 1/9/2015 8:49 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:
It's 11F and a breeze... overcast, visi is 1/2 mile in fog that sticks to the windshield, antenna, trees,
grass... it's pretty.. and slick.
Great day to build antennas.. !!� Anyone?

Have a great day,
�
�
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy
�
�

--
72 WA�ITP
I love this radio stuff.

Wayne Dillon

A balmy 72 in the office - no antenna though... boo hoo
Wayne.

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 8:51 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

On 1/9/2015 8:49 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:
It's 11F and a breeze... overcast, visi is 1/2 mile in fog that sticks to the windshield, antenna, trees,
grass... it's pretty.. and slick.
Great day to build antennas.. !!  Anyone?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
CW Ragchewers Anonymous #40
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Mr. Long <nu0s@...>

Good morning Gang currently minus -15C in Lincoln Nebraska hope it warms up soon...have great weekend...

Sent from my iPad

73 Scotty / NU0S

On Jan 9, 2015, at 08:52, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

On 1/9/2015 8:49 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:
It's 11F and a breeze... overcast, visi is 1/2 mile in fog that sticks to the windshield, antenna, trees,
grass... it's pretty.. and slick.
Great day to build antennas.. !!  Anyone?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wa0itp@...

Dale Putnam

It's going to be a heat wave... it is all the way up to .......  twelve!!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; wa0itp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:07:11 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] GOOD MORNING, Lil ol' world

Good morning Gang currently minus -15C in Lincoln Nebraska hope it warms up soon...have great weekend...

Sent from my iPad

73 Scotty / NU0S

On Jan 9, 2015, at 08:52, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

On 1/9/2015 8:49 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:
It's 11F and a breeze... overcast, visi is 1/2 mile in fog that sticks to the windshield, antenna, trees,
grass... it's pretty.. and slick.
Great day to build antennas.. !!  Anyone?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wa0itp@...

Phil Anderson

12 degrees in Lawrence...........it's another work at the bench day.....
today.......checking the ground system wiring. hi

unc Phil. w0xi

Friday, January 09, 2015 8:51 AM
�

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

Paul Smith

16 degrees out here and 20 mph wind out the the NW. BRRRRRR I’m sytaying in too
Paul N0NBD

On Jan 9, 2015, at 8:51 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

On 1/9/2015 8:49 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:
It's 11F and a breeze... overcast, visi is 1/2 mile in fog that sticks to the windshield, antenna, trees,
grass... it's pretty.. and slick.
Great day to build antennas.. !!  Anyone?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wa0itp@...

AG1P Ron

48 and cloudy on my deck in OR.  I played with antennas yesterday so need to give these old muscles and joints a day’s rest.

72 – Ron – AG1P

16 degrees out here and 20 mph wind out the the NW. BRRRRRR I’m sytaying in too

Paul N0NBD

On Jan 9, 2015, at 8:51 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

On 1/9/2015 8:49 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:

It's 11F and a breeze... overcast, visi is 1/2 mile in fog that sticks to the windshield, antenna, trees,
grass... it's pretty.. and slick.
Great day to build antennas.. !!  Anyone?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wa0itp@...

Gary KF7WNS

Hey Ron,

48 f, south of you here in Bandon.  Still working on antennas that got shaken up from our last wind.  Cape Blanco, eight miles from here, got 100 mph+ last month and we had 18 inches of rain.  This month zero wind - zero rain.  Something strange about this heat wave - 65 f the day before yesterday.

Stay warm out there you guys.

73, Gary/KF7WNS

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 8:06 AM, 'AG1P Ron' ag1p@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

48 and cloudy on my deck in OR.  I played with antennas yesterday so need to give these old muscles and joints a day’s rest.

72 – Ron – AG1P

16 degrees out here and 20 mph wind out the the NW. BRRRRRR I’m sytaying in too

Paul N0NBD

On Jan 9, 2015, at 8:51 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

On 1/9/2015 8:49 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:

It's 11F and a breeze... overcast, visi is 1/2 mile in fog that sticks to the windshield, antenna, trees,
grass... it's pretty.. and slick.
Great day to build antennas.. !!  Anyone?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wa0itp@...

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Guys
It's cold here in La Ca too this am.
56 deg overcast and light rain.
Coldest day of the week!
I'm out here for another full week of this terrible WX

On Friday, January 9, 2015, 'AG1P Ron' ag1p@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Phil Anderson

Hey Gary etal.....

As I mentioned before, I think Putin has regenerated the Russian Weather Machine and is playing with us.
It's 19 degrees here in Kansas at 1815Z; was about 6 degrees yesterday.

As the bands have closed down, I noticed the reflector traffic has picked up. Gotta be some sort of "law" of
hams and physics: B + C = k, where k is Putin's constant. I don't know how to define B and C, hi.

Uncle Phil, W0XI.

Friday, January 09, 2015 10:53 AM

Hey Ron,

48 f, south of you here in Bandon.  Still working on antennas that got shaken up from our last wind.  Cape Blanco, eight miles from here, got 100 mph+ last month and we had 18 inches of rain.  This month zero wind - zero rain.  Something strange about this heat wave - 65 f the day before yesterday.

Stay warm out there you guys.

73, Gary/KF7WNS

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 8:06 AM, 'AG1P Ron' ag1p@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Friday, January 09, 2015 10:06 AM

48 and cloudy on my deck in OR.  I played with antennas yesterday so need to give these old muscles and joints a day’s rest.

72 – Ron – AG1P

16 degrees out here and 20 mph wind out the the NW. BRRRRRR I’m sytaying in too

Paul N0NBD

On Jan 9, 2015, at 8:51 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Zero on my deck right now, I'm staying in.

On 1/9/2015 8:49 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Friday, January 09, 2015 9:35 AM

16 degrees out here and 20 mph wind out the the NW. BRRRRRR I’m sytaying in too

Paul N0NBD

Friday, January 09, 2015 8:49 AM