Adafruit Clock generator board.

ka0ncr

Hi Group,

Heres a link to the small board that I was talking about at the HBQRP group today that several
were interested in finding out more..

Several were talking about using this with a Raspberry PI board, or an ardruino for various projects..  Like a replacement for xtals in some old radios, or as a work bench signal generator, or embeded in a radio
project to give it several nice VFO functions.

This board has 3 programmable OSC. on board, and uses I2C com's with
what ever you are going to be controlling it with.  It will run on 3.3 or 5 volts
as it has a regulator.

Combine this with an ardruino micro and a 16x2 LCD "sheild"
and you would have a nice signal gen. that you could program how ever you like it to operate.  Or a system for that new QRP circuit you have been eyeballing!

Well, have to run to work now.. so..

73 - Arnie KA0NCR

Chris Howard w0ep

I happen to have a couple of the NT7S version of this board.
He made up a OSHPark (online board fab) version and I had to order three to get one.

Contact me if interested.

Chris
w0ep

On 1/10/2015 3:27 PM, Arnie Grubbs ka0ncr@yahoo.com [4sqrp] wrote:

Hi Group,

Heres a link to the small board that I was talking about at the HBQRP group today that several
were interested in finding out more..

Adafruit Si5351A Clock Generator Breakout Board - 8KHz to 160MHz ID: 2045 - $7.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits <http://www.adafruit.com/products/2045>

image <http://www.adafruit.com/products/2045>

Adafruit Si5351A Clock Generator Breakout Board - 8KHz ... <http://www.adafruit.com/products/2045>
Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits Adafruit Si5351A Clock Generator Breakout Board - 8KHz to 160MHz ID: 2045 - Never hunt around for a...
View on www.adafruit.com <http://www.adafruit.com/products/2045>

Preview by Yahoo

Several were talking about using this with a Raspberry PI board, or an ardruino for various projects.. Like a replacement for xtals in some old radios, or as a work bench signal generator, or embeded in a radio
project to give it several nice VFO functions.

This board has 3 programmable OSC. on board, and uses I2C com's with
what ever you are going to be controlling it with. It will run on 3.3 or 5 volts
as it has a regulator.

Overview | Adafruit Si5351 Clock Generator Breakout | Adafruit Learning System <https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-si5351-clock-generator-breakout>

image <https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-si5351-clock-generator-breakout>

Overview | Adafruit Si5351 Clock Generator Breakout | Ad... <https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-si5351-clock-generator-breakout>
Never hunt around for another crystal again, with the Si5351 clock generator breakout from Adafruit! This chip has a precision 25MHz crystal reference and internal ...
View on learn.adafruit.com <https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-si5351-clock-generator-breakout>

Preview by Yahoo