Topics

January Banner is up!

Jeremy Utley

Hey Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner! We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

OzarkCon Report
Recalling the Rock Hound
Quick Finder DX Chart
Adventures with a $7 radio
Time to think about portable
KB6NU's column

Remember that the normal deadline for submissions is the 25th of the
month! Keep those articles coming guys!

Thanks for all your support!

Jeremy, NQ0M
in Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

Wayne Dillon

Thank you Jeremy, really sweet job!
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 6:36 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner! We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

OzarkCon Report
Recalling the Rock Hound
Quick Finder DX Chart
Adventures with a $7 radio
Time to think about portable
KB6NU's column

Remember that the normal deadline for submissions is the 25th of the
month! Keep those articles coming guys!

Thanks for all your support!

Jeremy, NQ0M
in Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
CW Ragchewers Anonymous #40
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Jim Sheldon

Good Job on the Banner Jeremy and nice article on portable ops Wayne.  I was too busy testing the latest FW for the KX3 and PX3 panadapter (I'll try to get an article ready on the PX3 Panadpter for the KX3 for next month's Banner.  It's small enough and light enough to fit in the portable pack and not a big power hog either.  Going to make a great addition for field day.

The PX3 is a tad pricey, but for those who have used one and hate to be without one, it's really the cat's meow.

72,

Jim - W0EB

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner! We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

[...]

WA0ITP

Excellent rendition this month Jeremy good work.  Wayne, super article,  thanks for whipping it up.  Unc, looking forward to seeing your updated Rock Hound.  I always wanted to be able to say that my final was a nand gate.

Good stuff guys, thanks much.

On 1/11/2015 6:36 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Hey Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner!  We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

>From the index:

OzarkCon Report
Recalling the Rock Hound
Quick Finder DX Chart
Adventures with a $7 radio
Time to think about portable
KB6NU's column

Remember that the normal deadline for submissions is the 25th of the
month!  Keep those articles coming guys!

Thanks for all your support!

Jeremy, NQ0M
in Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

------------------------------------
Posted by: Jeremy Utley
------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
OzarkCon is coming April 4-5, 2014 in Branson, MO

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@...
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wa0itp@...

Paul Smith

Good Job Jeremy!!!!!!

de Paul N0NBD

On Jan 11, 2015, at 6:36 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner! We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

OzarkCon Report
Recalling the Rock Hound
Quick Finder DX Chart
Adventures with a $7 radio
Time to think about portable
KB6NU's column

Remember that the normal deadline for submissions is the 25th of the
month! Keep those articles coming guys!

Thanks for all your support!

Jeremy, NQ0M
in Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

Johnny AC0BQ

Nice Banner
Good reading!

On Monday, January 12, 2015, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good Job Jeremy!!!!!!

de Paul N0NBD

On Jan 11, 2015, at 6:36 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner! We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72

Dale Putnam

Good issue Jeremy,
  way to go, putting it all together in the midst of the Holidays too!!
Good Job.. and a great read.. as is your style!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:36:51 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] January Banner is up!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner! We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index:

OzarkCon Report
Recalling the Rock Hound
Quick Finder DX Chart
Adventures with a $7 radio
Time to think about portable
KB6NU's column

Remember that the normal deadline for submissions is the 25th of the
month! Keep those articles coming guys!

Thanks for all your support!

Jeremy, NQ0M
in Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

Donald Sanders

Nice issue.
Here is a reference to current band conditions from qrp-l list

Look for an instructions button down the page .... interesting site.

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

Dr. Don W4BWS

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner! We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

From the index: