Topics

Ozarkcon Registration NOW OPEN

Paul Smith

Good afternoon all,
The 2015 Ozarkcon registration is now open. The Ozarkcon will be held April 10 and 11 at the Stonecastle Hotel in Branson Mo. We have a GREAT line up of speakers and a cool kit for the kit building session. The hotel room block rate is 10 dollars less than last year. Good deal huh? The kit building session will be a Low Pass Filter and testing to insure all those little rigs meet specs. The conference should be a blast,the food will be good including a complementary lunch on Saturday. Make plans to attend you will have a great time.
Go to these links for more information.

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

de Paul Smith N0NBD
Ozarkcon Coordinator

Thomas Brown <tomcarolbrown@...>

Paul,
I've already received two registrations from one person that came in via PayPal on the "orders" email address. Is this what I can expect?
Thanks,
Tom W0MFQ

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 3:18 PM, "Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good afternoon all,
The 2015 Ozarkcon registration is now open. The Ozarkcon will be held April 10 and 11 at the Stonecastle Hotel in Branson Mo. We have a GREAT line up of speakers and a cool kit for the kit building session. The hotel room block rate is 10 dollars less than last year. Good deal huh? The kit building session will be a Low Pass Filter and testing to insure all those little rigs meet specs. The conference should be a blast,the food will be good including a complementary lunch on Saturday. Make plans to attend you will have a great time.
Go to these links for more information.

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

de Paul Smith N0NBD