Topics

No Ozarkcon for me this year-

Darryl J Kelly

Just got back from the doctor's with schedule to have prostrate removed on March 13th. I have a PSA of 5.0, free PSA of 17% and Gleason # of 3/4=7. Not enough time to recover to get to Branson this year. I ask for your prayers that there are no other problems or complications and hope to be there next year.
Darryl, KK5IB

Paul Smith

Wishing our best!

de Paul N0NBD

On Feb 4, 2015, at 4:12 PM, kk5ib01@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Just got back from the doctor's with schedule to have prostrate removed on March 13th. I have a PSA of 5.0, free PSA of 17% and Gleason # of 3/4=7. Not enough time to recover to get to Branson this year. I ask for your prayers that there are no other problems or complications and hope to be there next year.
Darryl, KK5IB

dekle <dekle@...>

Hi Darryl,

You will be missed at Ozarkcon. Hang in there and count on a meet-up next year !!!

73
Bill
KV6Z

Just got back from the doctor's with schedule to have prostrate removed on March 13th. I have a PSA of 5.0, free PSA of 17% and Gleason # of 3/4=7. Not enough time to recover to get to Branson this year. I ask for your prayers that there are no other problems or complications and hope to be there next year.
Darryl, KK5IB

Michael McEwen

Prayers for sure...special ones on 13 Mar.

73, Doc K5OSA

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:12 PM, kk5ib01@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Just got back from the doctor's with schedule to have prostrate removed on March 13th. I have a PSA of 5.0, free PSA of 17% and Gleason # of 3/4=7. Not enough time to recover to get to Branson this year. I ask for your prayers that there are no other problems or complications and hope to be there next year.
Darryl, KK5IB

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL - LFSARC - 4DQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
PO Box 338
Medicine Park, OK 73557-0338
H:  580 529-3412
C:  580 919-9205

Wayne Dillon

Hi Darryl,
Yep, prayers are a given, especially on March 13.
Plan to be O'con next year...
Vy 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:12 PM, kk5ib01@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Just got back from the doctor's with schedule to have prostrate removed on March 13th. I have a PSA of 5.0, free PSA of 17% and Gleason # of 3/4=7. Not enough time to recover to get to Branson this year. I ask for your prayers that there are no other problems or complications and hope to be there next year.
Darryl, KK5IB

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
CW Ragchewers Anonymous #40
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Dick Hammond

Our prayers are with you, GOOD LUCK,  Dick, N0TGR

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

W0IIT

Wishing you the very best and a very rapid recover!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp=#72, FP=#11, ARS=#568,
SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819,
Zombie=#500, Geratol=#1000

Wendell Morrill

Darryl-
Best of luck with the surgery. Be brave. Hope that you caught it soon
enough. Work hard with your recovery.
Been there, done that.
Wendell
N7WM

Just got back from the doctor's with schedule to have prostrate removed on
March 13th. I have a PSA of 5.0, free PSA of 17% and Gleason # of 3/4=7.
Not enough time to recover to get to Branson this year. I ask for your
prayers that there are no other problems or complications and hope to be
there next year.
Darryl, KK5IB

Mr. Long <nu0s@...>

Darryl,

Gods Speed...your on my prayer list. This is a very common problem with us male types and the outcome is around 200% positive... Even if caught very late...You'll be out kicking footballs very soon. Some day I would like to make it to Branson myself and work you during the dummy load QSO party...73 es 88 brother God Bless...

Sent from my iPad

73 Scotty / NU0S

On Feb 4, 2015, at 20:41, wmorrill@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Darryl-
Best of luck with the surgery. Be brave. Hope that you caught it soon
enough. Work hard with your recovery.
Been there, done that.
Wendell
N7WM

> Just got back from the doctor's with schedule to have prostrate removed on
> March 13th. I have a PSA of 5.0, free PSA of 17% and Gleason # of 3/4=7.
> Not enough time to recover to get to Branson this year. I ask for your
> prayers that there are no other problems or complications and hope to be
> there next year.
> Darryl, KK5IB

Phil Anderson

Good luck to you on that procedure Darryl,

Uncle Phil, w0xi