From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 8:49 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] where to find knobs set screws

You know the little set screws that hold the knobs of the Ozark Patrol on.. the little knobs..??
Where does a fellow find a pair of those set screws?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Phil Anderson

Dale,

Look up Fastenal  Co on the web.........I get even the tinniest screws from them, the 2-56 by 1/8th for example.........

unc Phil in KS w0xi

Monday, February 09, 2015 10:48 AM

You know the little set screws that hold the knobs of the Ozark Patrol on.. the little knobs..??
Where does a fellow find a pair of those set screws?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Don Wilhelm <w3fpr@...>

Dale,

You can find most anything you want hardware-wise at McMaster-Carr - www.mcmaster.com
All you� need to know is the size needed.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 2/9/2015 11:48 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:
�

You know the little set screws that hold the knobs of the Ozark Patrol on.. the little knobs..??
Where does a fellow find a pair of those set screws?

Paul Smith

You might try McMasters-Carr found on the web. They have EVERYTHING

de Paul N0NBD

On Feb 9, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

You know the little set screws that hold the knobs of the Ozark Patrol on.. the little knobs..??
Where does a fellow find a pair of those set screws?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...>

thank you for the great suggiestions.
I'll get a handfull at the next supply house.
Thanks everyone.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy