We're so close!!!

Wayne Dillon

Good morning all,
Just checked the membership listing and we are at 982 members, that is awesome. Just 18 to go to get to the 1000. So, don't forget to report to me any likely recipients of a membership invitation.
Thank you all for the reports already received, I've sent several out this morning.
Keep up the effort everyone, we're doing great.
Vy 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
​P.S. I'g going to try and be active in the SKCC WES this wee​k-end and if circumstances permit SSS on Sunday as well...

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
CW Ragchewers Anonymous #40
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Michael McEwen

Will keep working on it, brother.  I'm sure we will hit 1000 soon.  I'm Highland Scottish by genetics, Austrian by birth and 100% American.

72,
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

Malachi Doane

It appears that I'm it, I see I'm #1000 on the web site.

  Best 72/3 all

  Mal // N2QFD

davemrtn

Actually, the number of members is displayed on the website.  Your 'member number' does not necessarily correlate to the number of members.

    We are still 16 members short of a 1000 members.

--
David Martin - K5DCM
Mountain Home, Ar.

dekle <dekle@...>

See - you check into the Wednesday Night Nets and good things happen!
Congratulations #1000.

73
Bill
KV6Z

It appears that I'm it, I see I'm #1000 on the web site.

  Best 72/3 all

  Mal // N2QFD

Phil Anderson

Congratulations!

I'm Phil here/ w0xi/ serial # 13, hi.....

See you at the next Ozcon in about a year!> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: rocket_man77@...

• Reply to sender

• Reply to group

• Start a New Topic

• Messages in this topic

(3)

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016
Visit Your Group

  * New Members

    13

Yahoo! Groups

• Privacy

Unsubscribe
• Terms
of Use

.

Avast logo

Dale Putnam

Congratulations Mal,

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy
 #125 4SQRP

To: 4sqrp@...; rocket_man77@...

It appears that I'm it, I see I'm #1000 on the web site.

  Best 72/3 all

  Mal // N2QFD

Malachi Doane

Thanks all!

  See you on the radio,

  Mal

W0IIT

Well, Rocket_man whether your #1000 or #999 or #1001 — WELCOME ABOARD!! We are glad to have you and and look forward to you becoming an active member of our group. I think you will find this group a fount of knowledge about many aspects of our great hobby!! Don’t be a stranger join in!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp=#72, FP=#11, ARS=#568,
SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819,