Member Certificate

WA0ITP

A member cert sounds great, Someone with graphic skills pse do one, simple, elegant, nice border, attractive, downloadable, etc etc..

Great idea tnx much

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Michael McEwen

Will send my cert form...maybe others will, too, so we will have lots to choose from.

72,
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:26 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

A member cert sounds great, Someone with graphic skills pse do one,
simple, elegant, nice border, attractive, downloadable, etc etc..

Great idea tnx much

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...

Ray Cadmus

I thought that I might try as well...  Yours looks good Doc,  but I hate to see our neat LOGO go to waste :-)

ray    W0PFO