Monday Night SSB Net SWL Report

dekle@...

I heard Wayne (KC0PMH) call CQ twice.

He was 59 here, making it over the S7 noise nicely.

Nothing else heard.

73

Bill

KV6Z

Wayne Dillon

Good to know that, A) I found the Mic and B) it works, though the spiders got pretty ticked off at being yelled at!
Blessings
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:40 PM, dekle@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I heard Wayne (KC0PMH) call CQ twice.

He was 59 here, making it over the S7 noise nicely.

Nothing else heard.

73

Bill

KV6Z

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
CW Ragchewers Anonymous #40
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

John Lonigro

I heard nothing.  I'll listen at 8:30 as well.

72, John AA0VE

On 05/11/2015 07:40 PM, dekle@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I heard Wayne (KC0PMH) call CQ twice.

He was 59 here, making it over the S7 noise nicely.

Nothing else heard.

73

Bill

KV6Z

Joshua Gould, K8WXA <jg.k8wxa@...>

I would have been there, but I have the radios unhooked because of storms rolling through.

72,
Joshua Gould
K8WXA
EM89pn

KX3# 7480
NAQCC # 7704
OMISS # 9948
4SQRP # 990

This message was sent from an iPhone. Please excuse any typos and the brevity of responses

On May 11, 2015, at 20:44, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I heard nothing.  I'll listen at 8:30 as well.

72, John AA0VE

On 05/11/2015 07:40 PM, dekle@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I heard Wayne (KC0PMH) call CQ twice.

He was 59 here, making it over the S7 noise nicely.

Nothing else heard.

73

Bill

KV6Z

Richard Dickerson

I heard someone calling the net but no one heard my answer. Lots of noise though

Richard
WF2F

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2015, at 20:40, dekle@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I heard Wayne (KC0PMH) call CQ twice.

He was 59 here, making it over the S7 noise nicely.

Nothing else heard.

73

Bill

KV6Z

Michael McEwen

Wow...nada heard at this station...noise was S8/9 with some lightning crashes.

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:40 PM, dekle@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I heard Wayne (KC0PMH) call CQ twice.

He was 59 here, making it over the S7 noise nicely.

Nothing else heard.

73

Bill

KV6Z

Neil Goldstein

Hi all,

I've been wanting to check in and support the SSB net.  I operate QRP SSB frequently and would love to show people that it's not the disaster it's made out to be.  Normally I would have tried to check in tonight, but the 1930 net is the same time as my local club net, and I got swamped with homework after that (Isn't college as a middle aged adult fun?).  Maybe next week, school permitting.

Maybe next week.

--
Neil Goldstein  W2NDG
http://radiokitguide.com