Membership Certificate

WA0ITP

Only Nine days left until the end of the member cert is chosen. Please send your creations to me, or as as an attachment to a post to the Group. Put the word "certificate" or just "cert" in the subject line, so my filter will grab it. I'll make a web of all entries, to present to the board for voting.

It has been suggested that the winning cert be added to the web site as an editable PDF document, so recipients could type their call and member number into it on screen, and then it print out on their own printer. Sounds like a great idea, does anyone have the ability to do that? Can the winning pdf be imported into a pdf creator program, or must the design be completely created within the program?

Coupla thngs to consider while you're designing:
They can be created in any program you wish, or even online pages. We'll convert them to another format later if needed. The new logo should appear sonewhere. If your design has a line or space for an official's name, it should be Wayne Dillon's. Wayne, KC0PMH, is our membership chairman. Also, actual signatures should be avoided, too easy to lift and use them in this day and age of screen capture programs and identity theft. Script fonts are probably ok.

We have four entries so far, keep 'em coming. We need more from which to choose, the more the better. Anyone can submit one, and multiple entries per individual are welcome. Multicolor, plain, fancy, with or without graphics, all are welcome. The winner will receive many thanks and great accolades form the Group..

Thanks vy much

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Jon Wanzer <jon@...>

Greetings,

Adobe Acrobat, not Acrobat Reader, can make fillable forms. I can set up the form for the group if you want me to.

73,

~Jon Wanzer KK6GXG

(408) 515-3583
jon@... | www.KK6GXG.com
ARRL/VEC VE

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 7:15 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

Michael McEwen

WA0ITP: TNX for keeping this going...I really think it will help our visibility and will be fun for all...new and longer time members (was going to say, old members, but that may not be PC)  ;>}

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 9:15 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

Look forward to the result...I don't post much wallpaper In my shack, but this will be prominent...I am very glad I brought this whole issue up and hope it has not been a hassle for you guys...I love this group!