RMRc cw practice net

Dale Putnam

The Rocky Mountain Region and Continental cw practice net will be called today at 4:15 pm MT or 2215z on 7.0625
and again on 14.0625 at 2245z or 4:45pm
Come practice your cw .. at your speed.
Today.. when you check in, I'll let you know my temp, your rst, and if you can copy any others, and want to say Hi to them,
please let me know. I will let you two chat for a couple exchanges, after we check in folks. Swap any numbers.. or QTH info.

See you this afternoon.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

.

[...]

Tuesday/Thursday at 4:00 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2200 UTC, on 7062.5 kHz
Tuesday/Thursday at 4:30 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2230 UTC, on 14062.5 kHz.
See you this afternoon.

Have a great day,

Dale Putnam

The Rocky Mountain Region and Continental cw practice net will be called
Today.. when you check in, I'll let you know my temp, your rst, and if you can copy any others, and want to say Hi to them,
please let me know. I will let you two chat for a couple exchanges, after we check in folks. Swap any numbers.. or QTH info.
Tuesday/Thursday at 4:00 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2200 UTC, on 7062.5 kHz
Tuesday/Thursday at 4:30 PM MDT, which is Tuesday/Thursday 2230 UTC, on 14062.5 kHz.

Barring T-Storms real close... this afternoon, I'll look for you!!
See you this afternoon.

Have a great day,