ANNOUNCEMENT: 4 SQRP APPAREL NOW AVAILABLE

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Evening all:
I am please to announce that we now have official custom 4SQRP gear available,
Thanks to a recomendation from Rich Fowler K8MEG,

Our official vendor for this is B&B Embroidery in Ft. Worth Texas.
You can order custom made hats, shirts, Jacket's etc at:

http://www.hamthreads.com/

You can call them at 817-471-4488 or email them at bandbembroidery@yahoo.com
Dave and Shirley will be very happy to answer your questions.

They are offering a discount and flat rate shipping when you choose
the 4SQRP logo that is listed under designs on thier web page.

Their prices include the Club logo, you call sign and or your name.
Please put order notes in the notes screen of your order for deatils.

I have attached a picture, and we hope to have a link on thee web pages soon.

I will upload the picture of my hat and shirt to the web site, just in
case it doesnt make it through the email sytem.
Now we can proudly wear the club logo!

72
Hope you enjoy!

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ ..

yahoomail@...

Johnny;

I ordered Polo shirts for Karen and myself and they look great!

72,

-Ed, WG5F-

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Fot the compliments
HAMTHREADS does heat work'
Spread the the word please, they are super nice people

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

Wayne Dillon

Thanks for the info Johnny,
maybe we could add a link to our webpage?
Blessings
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Thanks Fot the compliments

HAMTHREADS does heat work'
Spread the the word please, they are super nice people

On Monday, June 22, 2015, yahoomail@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Johnny;

I ordered Polo shirts for Karen and myself and they look great!

72,

-Ed, WG5F-

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"