New Kits

Dan Reynolds

I would go for a SSB kit.
How about something like the "Let's Build Something" rig in QRP Quarterly. Plus, you have the BITx, and others. It's relatively easy to build a crystal filter now days and with good planning you can even put it on more than one band.
Plus, if you use a DDS module or some other synthesized module, you can use it on digital modes as well.
Unbalance the balanced modulator and it will do CW.
Add a HiMite and you do CW even better...

Michael McEwen

I would be very interested in an SSB XTR.  I have a kit CW XMTR and a kit RVCR.  A crystal controlled XMTR for 40, 20, and/or 17 would be great for me...

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
​-

4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098