Saturday Luncheon & Hamfest Info

David Bixler <qrp@...>

Hi folks:

The July 4SQRP luncheon will be on this upcoming Saturday, July 18th at the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca, MO. Lunch will be at 11:00.

Looks like good (but hot) weather forecast for Saturday.

Note: In August, we will not have a luncheon in Seneca. Instead, let's attend the Joplin hamfest on August 22nd. Info on the hamfest is here: http://joplin-arc.org/

I noticed that Elecraft (is that W0EB?) and the Xtal Society (W0XI) will have displays at the hamfest, so there should be lots of 4SQRP folks attending. Maybe we can meet-up later at a local eatery for lunch after the hamfest.

73, Dave W0CH

Wayne Dillon

Thanks for the heads-up Dave,
Golden corral eatery is just around the corner (ish) from the ham fest, just my $0.02 worth.
Vy 72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 9:55 AM, David Bixler qrp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hi folks:

The July 4SQRP luncheon will be on this upcoming Saturday, July 18th at
the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca, MO. Lunch will be at 11:00.

Looks like good (but hot) weather forecast for Saturday.

Note: In August, we will not have a luncheon in Seneca. Instead, let's
attend the Joplin hamfest on August 22nd. Info on the hamfest is here:
http://joplin-arc.org/

I noticed that Elecraft (is that W0EB?) and the Xtal Society (W0XI) will
have displays at the hamfest, so there should be lots of 4SQRP folks
attending. Maybe we can meet-up later at a local eatery for lunch after
the hamfest.

73, Dave W0CH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you