Test agn

WA0ITP

Still having problems.  Don't now if it's my ISP not wanting to talk to Yahoo, or if it's Yahoo itself.   Members of other Yahoo reflectors have reported problems posting to Yahoo groups also.  One fixed his problem by changing ISPs.  I have no problems sending notes to Mailman reflectors or any priviate email address.

I'm going to stop trying to post to Yahoo Groups, its too frustrating, waste of bandwidth, and clutters up your inboxes.

Hope this gets thru.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Wayne Dillon

Got it here Terry

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:33 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Still having problems.  Don't now if it's my ISP not wanting to talk to Yahoo, or if it's Yahoo itself.   Members of other Yahoo reflectors have reported problems posting to Yahoo groups also.  One fixed his problem by changing ISPs.  I have no problems sending notes to Mailman reflectors or any priviate email address.

I'm going to stop trying to post to Yahoo Groups, its too frustrating, waste of bandwidth, and clutters up your inboxes.

Hope this gets thru.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
CW Ragchewers Anonymous #40
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

W0IIT

ur 599 here in the Pitts, Terry.

de W0IIT

Johnny AC0BQ

I would jump on Yahoo??

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Still having problems.  Don't now if it's my ISP not wanting to talk to Yahoo, or if it's Yahoo itself.   Members of other Yahoo reflectors have reported problems posting to Yahoo groups also.  One fixed his problem by changing ISPs.  I have no problems sending notes to Mailman reflectors or any priviate email address.

I'm going to stop trying to post to Yahoo Groups, its too frustrating, waste of bandwidth, and clutters up your inboxes.

Hope this gets thru.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

Wayne Dillon

Yeah I'm with you on that one Johnny, don't suppose it'll do much good though. I had an issue posting pictures to my album in the group, I had to begin a new album. Yahoo has a penchant for making changes without any consideration of the possible consequences, they're that big so what do they care if tick-off a few users?
Good luck Terry, I hope it get's resolved.
Vy 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH