Cq cq

Paul Smith

Any one on 7122 new MTR on 7122
de Paul N0 N0NBD

Wayne Dillon

Don't forget to get it fired up on the nets this evening Paul...
Vy 72/3 es God bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:41 AM, psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Any one on 7122 new MTR on 7122
de Paul N0 N0NBD

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
CW Ragchewers Anonymous #40
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Paul Smith

I was there but couldn't hear u will try again

de Paul N0NBD