Topics

This reflector is NOT dead

davemrtn

You are right.

I have been waiting for cooler weather to tweak my dipole, and get outside and play with a few other antennas I've been thinking about.

K5DCM

On 8/17/2015 3:00 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I know that most of us don't want to think about it but in not too long
the leaves will begin to turn and the morning air will begin to be a
little cooler. Now is the time to think about that new 80 Meter antler
you've been meaning to put up for a couple of years now. Make sure
you've got all the bits and pieces you need now so you'll be ready for
"low band season".

Tim N9PUZ

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

Hey guys
I have a folded tower that needs repairs, cooler WX sounds like a good time to get it in gear!
Summer had been way too busy, it's about time to play some serious radio!
Hope to cu all at Brutus!
72
Johnny

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Kevin Stropes

Newbie. What is brutus? 73 KE5HYA

73 Kevin KE5HYA

From:"Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date:Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:59
Subject:Re: [4sqrp] This reflector is NOT dead

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Kevin
"Brutus Bash" is our fall field outing, get together, at the Big Brutus Historical site at West mineral Kansas.
We camp out, eat, visit and play radio for a full weekend!
It's held on September 11, 12& 13th.
It's a very big old Coal Mining shovel that has turned into a historic site.
Located about 15 miles or so west of Pittsburgh Kansas, then a few miles to the south.
I think Mr. Bart Lawson is one of the founders, and Joe Porter may have been involved as well.
Look it up on google, pack up a tent and come on down, it's a lot of fun!!
Hope this description does it justice!!

From:"Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date:Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:59

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

davemrtn

Go to the 4sqrp.com web page, and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Photo and links are there.

From:"Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date:Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:59

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

Tom Bewick, k2bew

"What is Brutus?"
Don't think he is a newbie.
Scroll to the bottom of the home page;

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

From:"Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date:Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 20:59

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ