Seeking retired 4sqrp Kit -- HAM CAN

Kenneth Ketner

I like the minimalist play pretties. Does anyone know of an available Ham Can, kit or built, for sale? Would like to adopt same.

Ken Ketner
KA5ELD
PO Box 65135
Lubbock, TX 79464-5135
Sent from my iPad

John Lonigro

Ken:

I looked online and I think I can easily fit the hamcan radio in one of their flat rate boxes for $6.00.  I believe the actual ham can will fit as well.  So if you are interested, I can sell you the complete, but not working, ham can radio for $8.00, postage included.

So if you are interested, I'll dust off the radio and get it to you, complete with instructions, once I receive a check.  Otherwise, I might still dust it off but will otherwise put it away for a hamfest some time.

73,

John AA0VE