Big Brutus draws near... Roll call?

ka0ncr

Hi Group,

I am looking forward to the Brutus bash this year, and its drawing close!

Was out in the warm weather yesterday getting the van ready and a few other

things done that needed doing.

I have reservations made for Thursday night thru Saturday night.   I  may

not get there until Friday  night, depending on some things going on.

Wondering if we could have a roll call of who is going to make it, when you plan to

arrive, ect.

Hope to see a large turn out, and some new faces!

73 - Arnie KA0NCR

Jim Sheldon

Unless the weather is totally crappy that weekend, I plan on being there.  I'll most likely arrive Saturday morning around 9 or so and will either sleep in my SUV or a hotel in Pittsburg.

If I make it, I will have some really good 12 volt, 9 amp hour, tab terminal sealed lead acid batteries with me.  These will be offered for $10 each or 2 for $15 and all will be tested and fully charged.

I'm bringing my Elecraft KX3, PX3 and the KXPA100 amp along.  Yeah, yeah, this is a QRP outing but I'm also going to be running some antenna tests on a rapidly deployable portable/emergency 31' extendable, helically wound fiberglass pole/antenna.  Might need the 100 watt power level to keep some skeds and for 80/160 meter early morning tests.

The station will be available for anyone that doesn't own a KX3 or has never had the chance to operate one.  Not trying to sell them, just give people a chance to play with a really nice rig.

Jim - W0EB

I am looking forward to the Brutus bash this year, and its drawing close!

Was out in the warm weather yesterday getting the van ready and a few other

things done that needed doing.

I have reservations made for Thursday night thru Saturday night.   I  may

not get there until Friday  night, depending on some things going on.

Wondering if we could have a roll call of who is going to make it, when you plan to

arrive, ect.

Hope to see a large turn out, and some new faces!

73 - Arnie KA0NCR

Johnny AC0BQ

Hey Arn
I am headed down mid day Friday.
Bringing cookers and stuff....oh and a radio or two!!
Looking forward to the weekend!

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

Wayne Dillon

I'm hoping to put in an appearance, sometime Saturday. If anyone (or knows anyone) who's interested I'll bring along my AL811 amp (2 tube 600 watt version) for sale or trade. I've tuned it up into a dummy load and it works as it should. One meter lamp is out. other than that it works as it should, it's been in the shack since I emigrated to the US in 2002, never had a reason to use it.
If you want me to bring it along let me know.
Blessings all
Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
CW Ragchewers Anonymous #40
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Tom Sevart

On 09/04/15 11:42, ka0ncr@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Wondering if we could have a roll call of who is going to make it, when you plan to

arrive, ect.

 I plan on being out there Friday evening with my camper.  Really looking forward to it as I do every year.
--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Avast logo