Test test


Paul Smith
 

Testing again, my email has been a little wonky

de Paul N0NBD


Walter - K5EST
 

The email  seems to be working fine.

Hope your pickup truck fixing was this easy!

73,

:........Walter Dufrain - K5EST........:

On Sep 21, 2015 3:10 PM, "Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

Testing again, my email has been a little wonky

de Paul N0NBD


Dick Hammond
 

OK here agn,  Dick

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Walter - K5EST walter.k5est@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

The email  seems to be working fine.

Hope your pickup truck fixing was this easy!

73,

:........Walter Dufrain - K5EST........:

On Sep 21, 2015 3:10 PM, "Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

Testing again, my email has been a little wonky

de Paul N0NBD



Paul Smith
 

Hi hi nothing what a rebuilt engine can't fix
At least it is 9 times less than a new truck.


---- "Dick Hammond n0tgr2@gmail.com [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

OK here agn, Dick

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Walter - K5EST walter.k5est@gmail.com
[4sqrp] <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



The email seems to be working fine.

Hope your pickup truck fixing was this easy!

73,

:........Walter Dufrain - K5EST........:
On Sep 21, 2015 3:10 PM, "Paul Smith psmith61@cox.net [4sqrp]" <
4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



Testing again, my email has been a little wonky

de Paul N0NBD