Topics

Still around

Michael McEwen

The rumors of my demise are over-stated!  ;-}

Am relocating to OKC after a few months on the road...my QRP rigs will probably be my mainstays for a while...I'm dreaming in (slow) CW...the XYL says I appear to be snoring it, too.
_ _ ...   ... _ _

Doc - K5OSA

4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886 - Flying Pigs #3587

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205

Wayne Dillon

Good to know Doc, It'll be good to hear you on the Wednesday nets (hint hint, nudge nudge).
Blessings to you and yours
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The rumors of my demise are over-stated!  ;-}

Am relocating to OKC after a few months on the road...my QRP rigs will probably be my mainstays for a while...I'm dreaming in (slow) CW...the XYL says I appear to be snoring it, too.
_ _ ...   ... _ _

Doc - K5OSA

4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886 - Flying Pigs #3587

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.