Topics

37 Days until OzarkCon

WA0ITP

There are just 37 days until Ozarkcon, and only 30 days left to pre-register.  The presentor line up is super again this year and the topics are more than excellent, see the schedule below.

Most of the Shop and Swap tables are reserved, but a few more reservations can still be squeezed in.  Several fine vendors and individuals are signed up, so come early and stay late.

The Friday night banquet has plenty of reservations available.  We can easily handle over 100 if needed.  If necc we'll haul out more tables, add chairs and make room.  Keep in mind that only those who preregister for the banquet can attend.  The number of meals must be turned in abt a week prior to the banquet.  Golden Corral is catering again this year.

Check out our amazing door prize list on this page http://www.ozarkcon.com/prizes.php  The list is approaching 100 kits at a value of several thousand dollars.   The grand prize again this year is a KX3.  Some of the prize contributors include Elecraft, ARRL, Four State, Pacific Antennas, Xtal Set society, Morse Express, Loops and More, MFJ, Mini Circuits, and many many more.

Please go here to preregister    http://www.ozarkcon.com/Reg/RegisterForm.php
Main OzarkCon Page  http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
The Prize page is here  http://www.ozarkcon.com/prizes.php
Four State Main Page is here  http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

Thank you and hope to see you at our 13th annual conference, OzarkCon 2016 on 1&2 April.

9:30 - 10:15 AM What's in your go-kit? Steve Galchutt "Goatman", WGØAT
10:15 - 11:00 AM Shocking Stories from the Heart Jerry Brown, N4EO
11:00 - 11:45
Regens and Crystals and Spies, Oh My! Jim Gimannco N5IB
11:45 - 1:30 PM Lunch and QRP swapmeet time Free Catered Lunch for Registered OzarkCon Attendees and Spouses
1:30 - 2:15 PM Antenna Poaching for the QRP Field Operator Mike Malone, KD5KXF
2:15 - 3:00 PM Design and construction of a phasing type receiver Nick Kennedy, WA5BDU
3:15 - 4:00 PM Raspberry Pi Based Software Defined Radios Mike Heitmann NØSO
4:00 - 4:30 PM New Kit Show and Tell Dave Cripe NMØS

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Glad I'm already signed up.

On 2/25/2016 3:05 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

[...]

David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
A Church can survive indefinitely without a Pastor, but definitely will not survive without members.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

Johnny AC0BQ

Do we really have to wait 37 days?
It's gonna be another fun one without a doubt!
Cu all there.

On Thursday, February 25, 2016, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72