Military Surplus Go Kit box

ai9e_qrp@...

This just crossed my inbox:  U.S. G.I. Heavy Duty Electronics Case, Waterproof - Coleman's Military Surplus

Looks like it would be an incredible box for a QRP go-kit.  I might get one.

73 Dave NM0S

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Dave
Nice box, but Check out the shipping prices!
Will rattle your teeth!

On Thursday, February 25, 2016, ai9e_qrp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

This just crossed my inbox:  U.S. G.I. Heavy Duty Electronics Case, Waterproof - Coleman's Military Surplus

U.S. G.I. Heavy Duty Electronics Case, Waterpro...
Originally designed to carry sensitive electronics equipment for the U.S. Military, so you know this case is built well. This very thick plastic case is gre
Preview by Yahoo

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

David B Rogers

Boy, you are right about the shipping!

David, WA7ZYQ

  1. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre, c'est la pomme de terre

On Feb 25, 2016, at 7:25 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Ge Dave

Nice box, but Check out the shipping prices!
Will rattle your teeth!

On Thursday, February 25, 2016, ai9e_qrp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

This just crossed my inbox:  U.S. G.I. Heavy Duty Electronics Case, Waterproof - Coleman's Military Surplus

U.S. G.I. Heavy Duty Electronics Case, Waterpro...
Originally designed to carry sensitive electronics equipment for the U.S. Military, so you know this case is built well. This very thick plastic case is gre
Preview by Yahoo

Looks like it would be an incredible box for a QRP go-kit.  I might get one.

73 Dave NM0S

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..
<mime-attachment.png>

W0IIT

Gang,

Just checked out shipping on this item $42.92 to Pittsburg, KS.  Turns a great deal into NO deal!!!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp=#72, FP=#11, ARS=#568,
SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819,
 Zombie=#500, Geratol=#1000

On Feb 25, 2016, at 3:56 PM, ai9e_qrp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

This just crossed my inbox:  U.S. G.I. Heavy Duty Electronics Case, Waterproof - Coleman's Military Surplus

Looks like it would be an incredible box for a QRP go-kit.  I might get one.

73 Dave NM0S

Tom Sevart

On 02/25/16 21:25, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@gmail.com [4sqrp] wrote:
Ge Dave

Nice box, but Check out the shipping prices!
Will rattle your teeth!
Costs more to ship it than what you pay for it!

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS