ExpressPCB

Phil <w0xiphil@...>

Thanks Bob,

I have been using 4PCB from Colorado for years but getting tired of what I think are high prices for 100 of something. But super quality. One can get protos from them with just the holes and no plating at a good price. However, I often follow up a proto order with a run of 100, so..........

I’ve heard of ExpressPCB before and will check out their proto costs – that is one or two – and volume too.
Thanks,

Uncle Phil, W0XI

Pat and I are coming to the OZcon as usual.

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

davemrtn

"OZcon" !! ??

Are you bringing Dorothy with you from Kansas ??

To: rln37@...
Cc: 4sqrp@...
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 5:22:58 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] ExpressPCB

Thanks Bob,

I have been using 4PCB from Colorado for years but getting tired of what I think are high prices for 100 of something. But super quality. One can get protos from them with just the holes and no plating at a good price. However, I often follow up a proto order with a run of 100, so..........

I’ve heard of ExpressPCB before and will check out their proto costs – that is one or two – and volume too.
Thanks,

Uncle Phil, W0XI

Avast logo

www.avast.com

w9qs@...

Hi Phil,

Sorry we will miss you this year.  Abbie is having a knee replacement on March 29th and thinks I should stay home and help her.  HI.   Are you and Pat going to FDIM?

Mike, W9QS

------ Original Message ------

To: rln37@...
Cc: 4sqrp@...
Sent: February 28, 2016 at 5:23 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] ExpressPCB

Thanks Bob,

Thanks,

Uncle Phil, W0XI

Avast logo

www.avast.com