ExpressPCB

Phil <w0xiphil@...>

Thanks Bob,

I have been using 4PCB from Colorado for years but getting tired of what I think are high prices for 100 of something. But super quality. One can get protos from them with just the holes and no plating at a good price. However, I often follow up a proto order with a run of 100, so..........

I’ve heard of ExpressPCB before and will check out their proto costs – that is one or two – and volume too.
Thanks,

Uncle Phil, W0XI

Pat and I are coming to the OZcon as usual.

Avast logo

davemrtn

"OZcon" !! ??

Are you bringing Dorothy with you from Kansas ??

I have been using 4PCB from Colorado for years but getting tired of what I think are high prices for 100 of something. But super quality. One can get protos from them with just the holes and no plating at a good price. However, I often follow up a proto order with a run of 100, so..........

I’ve heard of ExpressPCB before and will check out their proto costs – that is one or two – and volume too.
Thanks,

Uncle Phil, W0XI

Pat and I are coming to the OZcon as usual.

Avast logo

w9qs@...

Hi Phil,

Sorry we will miss you this year.  Abbie is having a knee replacement on March 29th and thinks I should stay home and help her.  HI.   Are you and Pat going to FDIM?

72

Mike, W9QS