Topics

OzarkCon webpage menu

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

I've added a new menu item to the OzarkCon webpage.

At the bottom of the menu list is "Attendance History".

Just some number for comparison.

All numbers are direct from the database, and looks like 2016 has some work to do to exceed 2015, and fuel prices were higher in 2015 !

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
A Church can survive indefinitely without a Pastor, but definitely will not survive without members.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

Paul Smith

Sounds Great David,
Thanks
Paul N0NBD

To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:04:09 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] OzarkCon webpage menu

I've added a new menu item to the OzarkCon webpage.

At the bottom of the menu list is "Attendance History".

Just some number for comparison.

All numbers are direct from the database, and looks like 2016 has some
work to do to exceed 2015, and fuel prices were higher in 2015 !

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
A Church can survive indefinitely without a Pastor, but definitely will not survive without members.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

WA0ITP

FB Dave,
I just ran across it about 1 min ago.  Must have been right after you uploaded it.
 OK Four Staters, you have a challenge.  Spread the word and lets set a registration record this year.
Really great conference coming in only 17 days, if I counted right, I ran out of fingers   cu there
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.