Topics

EzKeyer III now in Morse Express' catalog

Ed Meyer, WG5F

Look what I just found:

EZKeyer III KIT

Johnny AC0BQ

How about that!!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Tuesday, March 15, 2016, wg5f@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Look what I just found:

EZKeyer III KIT

EZKeyer III KIT
EZKeyer III from 4Sqrp and AA0ZZ
Preview by Yahoo

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Was 4srp promised exclusivity ?

On 3/15/2016 3:18 PM, wg5f@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Look what I just found:

EZKeyer III KIT

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
A Church can survive indefinitely without a Pastor, but definitely will not survive without members.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

Johnny AC0BQ

Fellow Club members:
Here is a explanation of the recent appearance of our Keyer kit on Marshall's web page.   Marshall needed a keyer kit for his catalog, and contacted us.  We sent him one to check out, he liked it, and now we're providing kits to him at a volume discount,  and he's selling them, at a slightly higher price than we do.  He includes some additional info in the kit which justifies the higher price.   We also have a similar arrangement with LNR on the Hi-Per-Mite.

Its nice to have these buisiness arrangements, we make money, they make money and its a good relationship all around.
We have sold several bulk orders to clubs for build projects.
This revenue insures that OZARCON will be a Annual event, hopefully for years to come.
Just a FYI
THANKS 72
Johnny AC0BQ

On Tuesday, March 15, 2016, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Was 4srp promised exclusivity ?

On 3/15/2016 3:18 PM, wg5f@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Look what I just found:

EZKeyer III KIT

EZKeyer III KIT
EZKeyer III from 4Sqrp and AA0ZZ

Preview by Yahoo

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
A Church can survive indefinitely without a Pastor, but definitely will not survive without members.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

[...]