Subject: QSO Today interviews David Cripe, NM0S
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 12:53:53 -0500
From: WA0ITP
To: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...>

Check out Dave's interview on  the QSO Today Podcast

http://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/nm0s
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

If you guys haven't listened to this you should!!

Very very interesting interview, Dave!
Nice overview of ham radio.
As well a very nice plug for our group!!

72
Johnny AC0bq

On Friday, March 18, 2016, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Check out Dave's interview on  the QSO Today Podcast

http://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/nm0s

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Dick Hammond

Good interview, congratulations Dave on your fine contributions,  Dick, n0tgr

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

If you guys haven't listened to this you should!!

Very very interesting interview, Dave!
Nice overview of ham radio.
As well a very nice plug for our group!!

72
Johnny AC0bq

On Friday, March 18, 2016, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Check out Dave's interview on  the QSO Today Podcast

http://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/nm0s

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Just listened to the interview this morning.

Great interview.  I forwarded the link to a number of hams, and specifically those I have been trying to get registered for OzarkCon.

On 3/18/2016 12:53 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Check out Dave's interview on  the QSO Today Podcast

http://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/nm0s

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
A Church can survive indefinitely without a Pastor, but definitely will not survive without members.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.