Topics

Happy Day !

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Last fall I made a QRP Phone contact I was excited about, and just today received the confirming QSL card.

The contact was to ZS4RC in South Africa.

I was using my Yaesu FT-817 and a G5RV was the antenna.

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

Wayne Dillon

Excellent! well done sir. here's to more of them.
Be Blessed,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 2:51 PM, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Last fall I made a QRP Phone contact I was excited about, and just today
received the confirming QSL card.

The contact was to ZS4RC in South Africa.

I was using my Yaesu FT-817 and a G5RV was the antenna.

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP