Topics

Ozarcon 2016

Mike Malone

The hours are ticking down before I leave the office, go home and pack and head out tomorrow morning.  I am looking forward to being among my fellow QRP'ers again soon.

Mike KD5KXF

Tommy Gober

Ungh... I wish I was counting down the hours too. I would've been heading to Branson this afternoon but work intervened and I have to miss OzarkCon yet again. :(

Really hope some folks can record the presentations and share via YouTube.

Tommy, N5DUX

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Mike Malone kd5kxf@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The hours are ticking down before I leave the office, go home and pack and head out tomorrow morning.  I am looking forward to being among my fellow QRP'ers again soon.

Mike KD5KXF

Johnny AC0BQ

Come Join us next Year, Tommy
Johnny AC0BQ

On Thursday, March 31, 2016, Tommy Gober tommy@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Ungh... I wish I was counting down the hours too. I would've been heading to Branson this afternoon but work intervened and I have to miss OzarkCon yet again. :(

Tommy, N5DUX

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Mike Malone kd5kxf@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Mike KD5KXF

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

davemrtn <davemrtn@...>

Sadly, it's a BEAUTIFUL day in the hills of the Ozarks.  Wx forecast is for more of the same for the weekend, with maybe a little spring chill at times.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 3/31/16 1:10 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 4sqrp@..., Tommy Gober <tommy@...>
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Ozarcon 2016

Come Join us next Year, Tommy

Johnny AC0BQ

On Thursday, March 31, 2016, Tommy Gober tommy@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Tommy, N5DUX

Mike KD5KXF

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..