To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 08:58:50 -0700
Subject: [4sqrp] Introduction

Hi everyone...I just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself to the
group. I'm Scott, WZØW. I've been a ham for a little over two years,
and have been learning CW since last fall. I just completed building a
QRP transceiver for CW on 40m, and the QRP bug has bitten. I have yet
to make a QSO on the hombrewed rig, but hopefully that will change
soon!

I look forward to meeting you all on the air in the near future.

Scott

Tim N9PUZ

On 4/5/2016 10:58 AM, scott.dreher@gmail.com [4sqrp] wrote:
Hi everyone...I just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself to the
group. I'm Scott, WZØW. I've been a ham for a little over two years, and
have been learning CW since last fall. I just completed building a QRP
transceiver for CW on 40m, and the QRP bug has bitten. I have yet to
make a QSO on the hombrewed rig, but hopefully that will change soon!
Welcome Scott!

What rig did you build? Is it rock bound on a single frequency?

Good to have you with us.

73,

Tim N9PUZ

Johnny AC0BQ

Welcome to our QRP GROUP Scott!
There is a lot of Hams here that love QRP, building and or operating.
If you want to try a sched check out QRP spots.
When you feel comfortable with cw, please join us on Wednesday night for the Nets.
72
Again thanks for joining up with us.
Johnny AC0BQ

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

Scott Dreher <scott.dreher@...>

I built the project from the March issue of QST. It is based on a Forty-9er kit, modified to use an Arduino based VFO, so I can tune over the entire 40m band. I added a touch sensitive iambic keyer circuit.

When I get a few minutes to play on the radio, I'll post on the QRP spots page mentioned earlier and see how it does.

Scott WZØW

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016, 12:35 PM Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:
[...]

WA0ITP

Welcome aboard Scott.   Looking forward to working you QRP to QRP.    Being a Cardinal fan, you'll have many friends in the Group.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.