davemrtn

Thanks Nick.

K5DCM

On 4/5/2016 6:49 PM, 'Nick Kennedy' nick-wa5bdu@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I forgot to mention during my talk – yes, I’ll be putting the presentation and schematics and so on, on the web as soon as I clean ‘em up a little.  I’ll post here after it’s done.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU

Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] OzarkCon

Nick,
    Is it possible to get your presentation and schematics ?

K5DCM

On 4/5/2016 6:17 PM, 'Nick Kennedy' nick-wa5bdu@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Getting back to normal after another excellent OzarkCon.  Thanks to all the organizers. Good to see a lot of familiar faces and a few new ones.

On the way up, Jim N5IB and I stopped at the Buffalo River in Pruitt, AR on HWY 7 and tried a little NOPTA action. I managed just one QSO on 40 meters while Jim did maybe 15 or so on 20.  But it was a great spot to stop and set up the little rigs on picnic tables next to the river.

I enjoyed the presentations. They inspired me to try a few things and try harder at a few others.

I always enjoy the in-hotel QSO party and managed three total this year.  I’m thinking next year maybe a tiny homebrew rig dedicated just to that purpose. How hard could it be?

73-

Nick, WA5BDU

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

Nick-WA5BDU