Ozark Patrol assembly manual

AB0ES

When I try the link for the Ozark Patrol assembly manual I get (Error 404: NOT FOUND!

This domain name has just been registered.) am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Scott AB0ES.

davemrtn

Link is fixed now.

K5DCM

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

Paul Smith

Thanks David for your good work!
de Paul N0NBND

To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com; ssecord@frontier.com