A pleasant surprise

Wayne Dillon

Good afternoon all,
Well last week I had a rather pleasant surprise, in the mail came a large stiff envelope. In it was a nice letter of congratulation and a beautiful certificate. It seems I was placed first in the QRP category in last years Kansas QSO party! To be honest I quite forgot I'd entered. It was to my old callsign - KC0PMH so this year when I enter (yes I do plan to enter if possible) it'll be under my new call - NQ0RP.
I believe it occurs in August.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

davemrtn

Congrats Wayne !

On 6/13/2016 12:26 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] wrote:

[...]

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.
There is a difference between a 'Hacker' and a "Cyber Criminal",
Seek to understand the difference.

Dale Putnam

Congratulations Wayne!! Way to do it!

I'll be looking for you this year.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Well last week I had a rather pleasant surprise, in the mail came a large stiff envelope. In it was a nice letter of congratulation and a beautiful certificate. It seems I was placed first in the QRP category in last years Kansas QSO party! To be honest I quite forgot I'd entered. It was to my old callsign - KC0PMH so this year when I enter (yes I do plan to enter if possible) it'll be under my new call - NQ0RP.
I believe it occurs in August.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

www.4sqrp.com
Welcome to the web home of the Four States QRP Group, devoted to low power (QRP) amateur radio building and operation. Club Call Sign WQ5RP

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Johnny AC0BQ

Nice Going Wayne
Thanks!

On Monday, June 13, 2016, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

W0IIT

Way to go Wayne.  This is an outstanding achievement for you, your station, and your skill!!!

cu es 72, Bart w0iit
Pittsburg, KS

On Jun 13, 2016, at 4:43 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

Phil <w0xiphil@...>

Hey Wayne way to go! These certificates must be the destiny of 4SQRPers !

I received a lower level certificate – also surprised me – from the TENNESSEE QSO PARTY for being a first time participant!

Looking forward to FD 16 on AUG 25. I’ll be on the W0UK (Lawrence, KS Club) CW station. Hope to work you all.

72, Uncle Phil  /  w0xi

Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] A pleasant surprise

[...]

Virus-free

W0IIT

On Jun 14, 2016, at 9:15 AM, 'Phil' w0xiphil@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

"FD 16 on AUG 25

??????

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp=#72, FP=#11, ARS=#568,
SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819,
Zombie=#500, Geratol=#1000

Nice, Wayne.

After taking 1st place Low power in 2014 I returned to my usual 3rd
place for 2015 in the low power category for the KS QSO Party in-state
ops.

72, Nate