Topics

Chekins

WA0ITP

Last night was a bust, 80 was poor and I couldn't hear anyone. 40M this morning was better. Making it in were Nick WA5BDU, Dale WN0NNY, and Jim KC0DD. VE7FLY made it for one exchange and then was gone.

Thanks to all hope the bands are better next week.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

K4EQ

Does the Thursday morning net still meet at 8 am CST? I haven't been able to hear anyone for weeks. Conditions are about as bad as I can remember them being and I've been hamming through several cycles.

Dale, K4EQ

Paul Smith

I also always listen on 7122 but seldom hear anyone that could hear me. The spacewx site says we are near the minimum and it could last a while..... crap!
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________

To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:13:52 -0700
Subject: [4sqrp] Re: Chekins

Does the Thursday morning net still meet at 8 am CST? I haven't been
able to hear anyone for weeks. Conditions are about as bad as I can
remember them being and I've been hamming through several cycles.

Dale, K4EQ

Don Wilhelm

Here in NC, 80, 40, 30 and 20 have very few signals - only the strong ones are being heard.
No wonder QRP signals are weak.
Nasty propagation devils are to blame - we need some 'angels' for field day.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 6/23/2016 6:17 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@cox.net [4sqrp] wrote:
I also always listen on 7122 but seldom hear anyone that could hear me. The spacewx site says we are near the minimum and it could last a while..... crap!
de Paul N0NBD

WA0ITP

HI Dale,

Yes indeed, but checkins are sparse.  Some due to bands and some due to summer I think. Thanks for listening and hope to work you soon..
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 6/23/2016 4:13 PM, dale@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Does the Thursday morning net still meet at 8 am CST? I haven't been able to hear anyone for weeks. Conditions are about as bad as I can remember them being and I've been hamming through several cycles.

Dale, K4EQ

W0IIT

Dale,

Like you I have have been through several cycles and I have never seen the bands this bad.  This was the 2nd week that I have not been able to hear NCS WQ5RP(Terry WA0ITP) at all.  In fact, yesterday morning I heard nobody:-(

Things must get better!!!

I am looking forward to seeing what the fox hunts will be like!!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS