FS:Mini Paddles

n0sa@...

I have just completed a new batch of my SSP mini paddles.
These are super small iambic paddles made for portable ops.
Made of all aluminum and stainless steel parts with magnetic return.
Please contact me OFF LIST at   n0sa (at) att (dot) net
I don’t read this list everyday so please contact me directly.
Ask for my e-brochure that has all the info and pricing.
Thank you to all my past and future customers.
Larry Naumann
n0sa

K4EQ

Am I ever glad you're making paddles again, Larry! I have an early TP4 and it's absolutely the best paddle I've ever owned. You're going to make a lot of QRPers happy with the new mini paddle. 72.

Dale, K4EQ

random.path

Thanks to Larry N0SA for making these paddles. I've had one for a few days now and really, really like it. Small, lightweight, with great feel. Beautifully machined and finished.

I kind of think he has under-priced it when you compare it to the competition.

72
Chip AE5KA

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Chip
I would agree!
They are very high quality for the price.
You have to grab them very quick when he posts them or he sells out.
72
Johnny

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"