PSK tonight

Paul Smith

I am going to be doing PSK at 3580.5 tonight at regular net time.  Anybody want to try some psk?
Is the net still suspended? anyhow I want to try. cu there de Paul N0NBD

Dennis Gaskill

OK! lets give it a try , perhaps Dick will chime in .
Any other check ins welcome.

Dennis KC0IFQ

Dennis Gaskill

OOOps! That was last night.
Did Anyone show up!
 Dennis KC0IFQ

Paul Smith

I didn't hear anyone. will keep trying
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________

To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:26:47 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Re: PSK tonight

OOOps! That was last night.
Did Anyone show up!
Dennis KC0IFQ

Wayne Dillon

Time and QRG?
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Dennis Gaskill

9:00pm      3.580.5 mHz
if nothing heard will try 7.070.5 if my ant tuner will cooperate.
Right now it doesn't like 40 meters.
I'll bust out my other tuner and see Might take  .or 4 mins.

Dennis KC0IFQ