PSK try

Paul Smith

Thanks for listening guys. I tried for a while but never read anything. will keep trying  de Paul N0NBD

Richard Dickerson

When we went from 80 to 40 meters for the summer we had much more success.  If you want to try next week or so let me know.

Richard WF2F in Indiana

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2016, at 21:20, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Thanks for listening guys. I tried for a while but never read anything. will keep trying  de Paul N0NBD

Dick Hammond

Will try PSK 40M on next wed. night 9/7/16 at 9:00P
Dick,  n0tgr

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Richard Dickerson richard.dickerson@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

When we went from 80 to 40 meters for the summer we had much more success.  If you want to try next week or so let me know.

Richard WF2F in Indiana

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2016, at 21:20, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Thanks for listening guys. I tried for a while but never read anything. will keep trying  de Paul N0NBD

Paul Smith

Ok Dick Ill try 40 next week as well.
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________

To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com; richard.dickerson@sbcglobal.net
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 09:12:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] PSK try

richard.dickerson@sbcglobal.net<mailto:richard.dickerson@sbcglobal.net>

psmith61@cox.net<mailto:psmith61@cox.net> [4sqrp]
<4sqrp@yahoogroups.com<mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Thanks for listening guys. I tried for a while but never read anything.
will keep trying de Paul N0NBD

Jim Pruitt

It is too bad that NJQrp never had a PSK40 warbler.  The Warbler PSK80 was popular for a while.  I seldom see it mentioned any more.  I have 2 of them.  I would have preferred to see a PSK20 but that would have been in direct competition with Dave Benson and am sure that is why none was ever produced as a club kit.  There were a few PSK30 conversion kits sold but I got the impression that it had some problems and never really caught on.

The NUEPSK looked like a great item but was rather expensive for my budget and I get the impression the same thing could be done with a cheap tablet and FLDigi plus a radio and for less money.

Thank you.
Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Richard Dickerson richard.dickerson@sbcglobal.net [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

When we went from 80 to 40 meters for the summer we had much more success.  If you want to try next week or so let me know.

Richard WF2F in Indiana

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2016, at 21:20, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Thanks for listening guys. I tried for a while but never read anything. will keep trying  de Paul N0NBD

Dennis Gaskill

I got on 3.580.5 at 9:00 pm last night (Thurs nite) till about 9:15 and saw nothing.
then went to 7.070.5 till about 9:30 pm
I didn't get the message out to the reflector till late ,so probably no one saw it.
No problem.....
We also had G1-G2 mag storm conditions , that didn't help.
Will try again next wed.

Dennis KC0IFQ