Brutus, as heard in Illinois

Woody Hester

I listened on 7.122 off and on most of Saturday.  I heard some good sigs and was pleased to work Walter and Bert.  No need to apologize Walter!  You did a great job chasing those paddles!  Was that your new KX2 I was hearing?  Being at this end was fun but I sure hated to miss the camaraderie and the ribs!  72 All! / Woody / WD9F

Sean Edwards

I recall a strip mining device, very similar to Brutus, in rural central Illinois.  Does anybody know where it is?  Is it possible to operate near by?

-= Sean Edwards =-
AD0QG