Sorry guys!

Johnny AC0BQ

I didn't realized I copied a reply to a customer trying to order a group of kits!
I am sorry about the stray email that got posted.

I will try again with s fresh email.
Johnny

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

Wayne Dillon

Shouldn't worry about it Johnny, sometimes "accidents" produce beneficial results...
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I didn't realized I copied a reply to a customer trying to order a group of kits!

I am sorry about the stray email that got posted.

I will try again with s fresh email.
Johnny

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"