This Wednesday evening, anyone up for a 40m net?

Wayne Dillon

i all,
Looks like I'll be at the radio tomorrow evening at 19:30 CDT, anyone want a 40m net?
Blessings
Wayne.

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

w2sh@...

Wayne,

Tomorrow (Wednesday)I will be working the NAQCC Monthly Sprint from 1930-2130 CDT.  Hope I'll QSO you again, and any other 4SQRP members who are interested in participating.

NAQCC (North American QRP CW Club) has 8,600 members worldwide.  It is in my judgment among the best of the QRP clubs.  Learn more at www.naqcc.info.

72,

Charles, W2SH

Looks like I'll be at the radio tomorrow evening at 19:30 CDT, anyone want a 40m net?
Blessings
Wayne.

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

www.4sqrp.com
Welcome to the web home of the Four States QRP Group, devoted to low power (QRP) amateur radio building and operation. Club Call Sign WQ5RP
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Paul Smith

Ill give a listen. Last night I was being heard on 6 RBN stations and my brother in law 10 miles south of me. neet conditions.
de Paul N0NBD

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

Sounds good, Wayne!  I believe that is the only open evening I have this week so now have something to do Wednesday!
Will listen for you :-)
73 de John - K8CQA

Wayne Dillon

look forward to it John.
Blessings
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:29 AM, 'John C. Demuth' demuthent@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

Daniel Mullen

Wayne Dillon

Be great to hear you on Daniel, hope you can make it.
72/3 es God Bless to you and yours
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:14 PM, 'hamdad2m@...' hamdad2m@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Sir,
  If I can get home in time, I'd like to give it a try!  It's been a while.
  I'll be using your old ICOM 735 and probably a Palm paddle.

 73 Daniel KD0SZS

Sent from my HTC

Looks like I'll be at the radio tomorrow evening at 19:30 CDT, anyone want
a 40m net?
Blessings
Wayne.

--

*QRP* -  *EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.*

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot
pay...

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php
[...]

Daniel,
You missed nothing and I mean NOTHING! The band was so bad. John was the only one to hear me/make it through and you gotta believe we struggled. I'll try and be there next week, here's hoping.
Be blessed my friend
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:51 AM, 'hamdad2m@...' hamdad2m@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Sir,
  I thought we'd be home by 7pm, but it was around 8:30PM.
  Hopefully we'll meet next week!
  73 Daniel KD0SZS

Sent from my HTC